Monday, April 2, 2012

Pictures From the Mission

My birth district. They were all great. Two of them are home now and one is in Switzerland. The elders from left to right are:Elder Volz, Elder Webb, Elder Anderson, and Elder Zarse. Elder Webb was my DL. Now Elder Volz is. Volz and Zarse are duetschers. Anderson is from Utah. Annd of course in the front is Sister Schulze and Yours Truly:) Love Ya!

In front of the city-city hall maybe- in Ulm. It's simba Mom, that face was just for you. *Sticks out tongue*

So! this is Hao and Loraine from Ulm. I love them so much! Hao is the ward mission leader. This was taken our last night in Ulm.

Our last day in Ulm we found this car with a Göppingen license plate. We figured it was a sign. It's even a VW!

This is me looking like a cheese-ball amidst a patch of Krokus flowers. I love spring!


This is the adorable baby Fiat I found. It's so small! There are a lot of very small cars here. They are more practical for the limited space. At any rate-I thought it was cute :)


Me & my comp with the Ulm Münster as the backdrop.

So, I look like a spook in this picture. But! The street vendor food here? Delicious! This scone was huge and tasty. It has sour cream and cheese on it. Who'da thought? Also, behind me is the Münster.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Hallo! I found this blog by way of Alex Graff... I also served in So Germany years ago. I know Lorraine and Hao in Ulm and sent them this cute picture of you. Gruesse aus St George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you for your comment my sister says "Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland" :)

    ReplyDelete