Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pictures:)


Fresh off the plane! And so excited to go and get rejected! It was good experience :) I'm still working on my contacting skills. My comp doesn't like contacting so we haven't done it much. But we did some today! It was so fun:)
My comp and one of my teachers, Sister Christopher, on our last day of class! I'll admit, packing up and leaving that room was a bitter sweet feeling. Who'da thought?
This is me with my MTC branch presidency. I love them all:)


So! this lil' guy stands in the middle of town. So! Cool! Its called "münster". It was built in 1890. The steeple on the right? There is a spiral stair case that goes all the way up it. 768 steps. We are going to do it when it warms up a bit which I'm praying is soon! haha.
My sisters and I.
Sam.
on the bus.
Leaving the MTC for the first time in weeks.
Also bitter sweet.
But we were so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment